Here is My Memories Free Gift, cupcake holders, tonight is the last night for these, grab them while you can.
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Cupcake Liners
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Cupcake Liner Tutorial
1. Purchase or Bake and Cool Cupcakes. If cupcakes are frosted, place in refrigerator and chill cupcakes before putting liners on. It is easier to put liners on if the frosting is cold.
2. Print your Cupcake liner templates on cardstock and gather supplies. Each printed page will have enough supplies for 2 cupakes. (Recommended supplies: small craft scissors, tape, foam squares, 1.25″ circle punch, toothpicks and ribbon)
3. Using the scissors cut along outside line.
TIP: Use a 1.25″ circle punch to cut out the toppers. If printed at full size, the circles should be exactly the same size.
4. Wrap liner around cupcake and tape at seam.
TIP: If using a smaller cupcake, just wrap around at the desired height. You can place a smaller cupcake at the bottom of the liner or make it tighter and wrap it around at the top.
5. Using foam squares or tape, attach the front and back circles together to form the topper. Insert toothpick between the circles.
6. Add ribbon onto the toothpick or at the bottom of the front circle, if desired.
7. Insert toothpick into cupcake. Enjoy the finished cupcakes and share. Don’t forget to use your imagination. The possibilites are endless!